Comprehensive Services to Meet Your Legal Needs
At the Douglasville, Georgia, law offices of Scott K. Camp, Attorney at Law, I handle the wide variety of legal matters that people may face in a lifetime. From protecting assets and children through estate planning, to handling the difficult issues in divorce, to helping new businesses open up shop, I seek to use my experience and resources to help you set and achieve attainable goals.
How I Can Help You
At my firm, I take the time to ask you questions and learn about your situation. After listening carefully to your story, I give you honest, straightforward advice about your options and the possible outcomes of each one. With more than 20 years of experience, I provide detailed, individualized services in:
- Estate planning: I help families of all ages draft Wills, set up trusts, make Advanced Healthcare Directives (formerly known as Living Wills and Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare), select healthcare directives and financial powers of attorney and much more. I also assist families through the probate and administration process after the death of a loved one. I will also assist you with guardianship and conservatorship matters.
- Family law: I represent both men and women dealing with the issues of divorce such as property division, alimony, child custody, visitation, and child support. I also represent people in matters of adoption, name change, modification, contempt, legitimation, paternity, and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Business law: As a Douglasville business lawyer, I assist self-employed professionals and small business with the legal aspects of running a business. From business formation to contract negotiations to business litigation, I seek to partner with you by providing the qualified legal services you need throughout the life of your business.
- Criminal defense: I defend persons in all misdemeanor and felony matters. As a former prosecutor, I have invaluable experience and perspective in defending these cases.
- Traffic offenses: I defend clients in all traffic violation matters, including driving under the influence (DUI), speeding, reckless driving, and cases involving driver's license suspension.
- Civil litigation: I handle a variety of civil litigation matters, from contract disputes to debt collections for businesses, and personal injury claims for individuals. If you need representation in court, I will help you protect your rights and interests.
To discuss your unique situation in more detail, contact my firm by calling 770-949-9055 to schedule a consultation. I offer evening and weekend appointments by arrangement, and visit clients at home, in the nursing home or hospital as needed. I accept all major credit cards.